LL Bean

Bravo

Reaction score
Hello, does any know whats the song played during the LL bean commerical where its shows them testing clothes, its a acoustic guitar musi

Dear Mr. X,

Thank you for contacting L.L.Bean.

We have an independent advertising agency create our commercials for us, and we do not have information with regard to who the artists are that are playing on that commercial. I admit, that sounds very familiar to me as well, but it could very well be an original and/or unknown artist.

Sincerely,
Jim M.
L.L.Bean Customer Service
800-441-5713
llbean.com

Does anyone else have a clue who it is? It's a pretty acoustic song, hopefully someone might recognize it.

Well, apparently there is a NEW LL Bean commercial that I have not yet seen, because the music from the commercial I WAS talking about is certainly not Clff Carlisle. :) However, thinks for contributing to trying to solve the mystery. :) For anyone that wants to hear the music I was seeking the name of from an LL Bean commercial, go here:

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1051...28503707.820673

If anyone gets Cliff Carlisle from that piece, well, I better get my hearing checked.

Tounytouch wins the prize, as it is definitely Bibio's "Bewley in Grey". Thanks for the answer.

:)

I stand corrected. :blink: Both ads are about "testing clothes" and feature acoustic guitar.

Sorry

:ph34r:

Back