The Guardian

TMcG

Reaction score
Does anyone know what song was used at the end of the new Guardian trailer? I can't seem to find it and it is driving me up a frickin wall! Thanks...

If we're talking about the same trailer, then it's Snow Patrol's "Run."

Hey,

Same trailer, but there's a song in the middle of it- right when they're sitting in a bar, goading one of the guys into chatting with a chick. It's got a rocky beat, but a strings driven melody, and no discernable lyrics. Any help?

so i was watching tv and a trailer for this movie came on with a song that i cant remember the name of for the life of me and the only words i can remember to it were "ill be right beside you here" and "light up" the lyrics might be wrong and i know ive heard this song in other things as well but can anyone tell me the name of it?
thanks

hey whats the song from that commercial for the movie the guardian? its kind of slow, its so familiar, the lyrics go something like "..as if you have a choice, as if you can hear my voice..."

i cant think of the name of the artist or song, it's in one of the trailers and it's rock....and the only part they play in the trailer is like 'yeeeahh.....'
does anyone know what song this is?! i can't find it anywhere and i can't think of it for the life of me!!

no it's not snow patrol, it's more a hard rock song and the only vocal part they really play is the guy shouting "yeah.."

i know they use franz ferdinand's "i'm your villain" in the commercials, could that be it?

Anyone? I know it's not much of a sample, but it sounds like a new linkin park song or something.

Hello Mike and Ike,

The song at the end of that trailer you references is the song 'Won't Back Down' by Fuel

Good job C0ugar2, I was about to say it was Fuel but you beat me to it!

Does anyone know what song was used at the end of the new Guardian trailer? I can't seem to find it and it is driving me up a frickin wall! Thanks...

The song that you are looking for... should be "Kings and Queens" by 30 seconds to Mars

Back