Who Loves the Sun

Coldon

Reaction score
Hello,
I am quite a big fan of this community and I always go to you guys for answers. However, I really have never been as stumped as I am with the trailer for the ultra-indie film "who loves the sun."
If someone could somehow find out the name of the tracks in the trailer I would really appreciate it.
Thanks Guys

Here is a link to the only trailer available
http://www.wholovesthesun.com/mov_large.htm

Well, here are some of the easy ones:

"Lust for Life" by Iggy Pop (iTunes) has also appeared in Carnival (cruise ship) commercials, a certain popular web film that I can't mention, and about 7 quadrillion other commercials. I can't tell from the short clip in the trailer if it is a remake by another artist - there are many of these for that song.

I'm pretty sure that that's "I Remember Me" by the Silver Jews in there (iTunes).

You guys always amaze me. Thanks For Your Help!

No problem - though I must say, I think you were a bit off - that really wasn't very challenging. :)

Actually, that first song in the trailer doesn't have any lyrics (during the trailer at least), and I have no idea what that one is... did you want to know that one? Maybe someone else would know, though I don't have much to go on there.

Back