Cooper Tires

chwatts

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song featured in the Cooper Tires ad currently running on SEC basketball telecasts?
I would appreciate song title and artist..

Thanks!

yea sweet song, I had to find it after watching the vid and I did. its "True Nature" by" Janes Addiction.

what is the name of the rock song playing throughout the commericial. if it helps the commercial is in all black and white. thanks

If it's the ad I've been seeing ...

Song you're looking for (and answered here already) ...

Jane's Addiction - "True Nature"

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Hope somebody knows what I'm talking about.. this aired on USA earlier during RAW and it was basically a lot of dirt bike riding and such in the commercial to a tune I can't identify, sounds punk rock, and it says "for the unpaved" and ends, there's also another one that just flashes the word "go" and has the same song.. any clues?

i'm glad this one came up- i like it as well. it's getting difficult to place names because it seems they're using more indie bands-- which is good-- but toucher to place. i ran a search and nothing came up. i guess people are more interested in the tire itself <_<

What's the song in the new (black and white) COOPERTIRES commercial?

PERFECT! I just saw this commercial about 1 minute before coming here to ask, and whats the most recent post but the Coopertires commercial!

Lucky lucky

Does anyone know the name of the song played for the cooper tire commercials? Both commercials can be watched here: www.coopertires.com under the "experience" heading

Wow..thanks for the link. I didnt even bother to do a search, but next time I will.

Was wondering if anyone here knows what the name and/or group that plays the song in the new Coopertire national commercial? it sounds like Thornley but i'm not sure. it's a pretty catchy hard rock song. any suggestions could help. thanks.

Back