Whirlpool Washer Dryer

A

apersonversion1

the commercial is the one with the penguins on the ice diving into the water and that woman. its for Whirlpool. it sounds really good, i like it. I need to know what that song is!
thanks

yeaaa i have seen this commercial too. i has like some classical type music playing in the back.

no its not classical, its like vibes or a xylophone.

I've written the Whirlpool cutomer service, and they might respond, if they do I'll give a link or tell you the name of the song! OK!

-Neal

THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH NEAL PRATT
appreiciate it :D

waaaaahhhhhh :ph34r:

I just want to add my request for information about the music used in the Whirlpool ad showng the white shirts flying. It is an ad for a washing machine or a duo. The same woman that is in the black & white shirt 'penguin' is again in this ad. The music in the two ads is similar but not exactly the same. Any ideas?

I saw this commercial tonight as well and would like to know what the song is. The commercial is for the Whirlpool Cabrio system.

The particular one I am interested in is the commercial with the white flying shirts. I first tuned into this music/commercial with the first whirlpool duet commercial with the black and white shirts. Love it, but when they came along with this one I thought, I have to have that song. Does anyone know the name and composer, or where I can download it?

well from searching youtube again for some odd reason i found the one with the music. its just the video and audio.
you can listen to it or whatever but thats all.
anything new though?
HERE-
- the one with the waterfall
HERE -
- the flying shirts

Hey Guys,

Since the links are all non-working for me to verify that it's the same music but I will take a change and suggest EPOCHA by the GOTAN PROJECT

I am suggesting maybe it's EPOCA from the GOTAN PROJECT... look it up at playlist.com

I <3 Gotan Project majorly! Not sure the commercial song is "Epoca," though.

Originally posted by NeedsMusic@Sep 2 2008, 03:13 PM
I <3 Gotan Project majorly! Not sure the commercial song is "Epoca," though.
I WAS WRONG I got my commercials confused.... I'm sorry. It's not the Gotan Project I was thinking of the Electrsol commercial... I feel pretty dumb

Back