bumper music na na na na na

marslaw

Reaction score
bumper music na na na na na not the good bye song it newer

i have heard it on the radio during Glenn Beck on an AM radio broadcast
and i think in a commercial for a new movie something like Nachoboy but not sure

it has a rock or heavy metal type sound it goes na na na naa na naa repeating
that is all i have heard of the music bit it is about a 30 sec to 1min and a half that i have heard at one time but do not know where to find it or the artist or title.

:eek: You're my favorite person on here right now cause you're like the only other person besides myself that listens to Glenn Beck. Anyway, that just made my day. :) So.... you going to the mid-life crisis tour??

Okay is the song your talking about that guy singing"na na na na, na na na na, na na na na, Glenn Beck on the Radio. " The new jingle he has, well I guess new for this year anyway.

Ah, nm. <_< I was wrong. I thought they were just saying na na na na, in his little promo song but that's not it.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 9 2006, 02:53 PM
:eek: You're my favorite person on here right now cause you're like the only other person besides myself that listens to Glenn Beck. Anyway, that just made my day. :) So.... you going to the mid-life crisis tour??

Okay is the song your talking about that guy singing"na na na na, na na na na, na na na na, Glenn Beck on the Radio. " The new jingle he has, well I guess new for this year anyway.
He's got a show on Headlines News Channel now. I think the movie is "Nacho Libre"...*nachoboy* :lol: :lol:

not gonna be able to make it . wish i could . i live in lima ohio so if he gets closer i can go

i did find the song though it is.

e-pro by beck found it on bearshare

other shows i listen to:
glenn beck
rush
hannity
savage
coast to coast

:wub:

Glad you found it. Sorry I was of no help. I'm actually getting to go but man his tickets are expensive. Do you guys get John Gibson there? I've started listening to him too.

He's got a show on Headlines News Channel now.

Yes, it started Monday. Not his best work I must say but it's alright. His show is the only time that I willing watch CNN. :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 10 2006, 08:20 PM

Yes, it started Monday. Not his best work I must say but it's alright. His show is the only time that I willingly watch CNN. :lol:
Because Fox is fair and balanced. But I watch Fox too. :wub:

Originally posted by sketchyrx+May 11 2006, 03:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ May 11 2006, 03:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@May 10 2006, 08:20 PM

Yes, it started Monday. Not his best work I must say but it's alright. His show is the only time that I willingly watch CNN. :lol:
Because Fox is fair and balanced. But I watch Fox too. :wub: [/b][/quote]
:lol: That's right! ;)

Back