Levi's Flat Eric muppet in car

DPUMA8

Reaction score
I can't even remember what the commercial was for but there was a kid driving I think a gremlin looking car throughout town and his passenger in the car was a brown muppet. I think it was called 'Flat Beat' but I am not sure. The song was playing and both the driver and the muppet were bobbing their heads to the song. This commercial might be almost 10 years old. Any ideas?

Back around 1999, there was a Levi's commercial featuring a "jingle" called "Flat Beat" by Mr. Oizo. After the success of the commercial, it was turned into a full track. Both the commercial, and the subsequent music video featured a brown head bobbing puppet named Flat Eric. :D

here is a commercial for you it was back maybe in the late 90's and i think that it was a levis commercial but im not sure the commercial is of a guy driving in a car with a puppet in the passenger seat the commercial features a song and its a techo sounding song, and the puppet is knodding its head really fast to the song does anyone know what commercial and song im talkining about?

a few years ago there was this commercial with orange cat puppet driving or riding passenger in a car and a techno song was playing, the puppet was just going crazy to the beat. i think it was a commercial for pet supplies or something, but what i want to know is the name of that song or the dj/artist. any help would be great. thanks.

i found it out myself!!! whoo hooo. mr. oizo...flat beat. it was for a levis jeans commercial. wow that was bugging me all day at work

Hi.
I am looking for the song of an old commercial from i think about 1999/2000. Im not 100% sure but i think it was a pepsi commercial.
In the commercial there was a guy driving in a car with next to him in the passenger seat a yellow ''animal'', a sort of muppet. He was drinking from a coke cup and was moving with his head on the beat of the music. It was a quite funny commercial. There was also a music video of the same song in which the animal sat behind a desk and picked up the phone and turned on the song with a record player. It may sound all weird but maybe someone remembers it, unfortunately i have no picture of the ''muppet'', still looking for it

Yes, thats the one i was looking for.
Thank you very much, ive been looking for this song for a very long time!
Ive also found a picture of the animal i was talking about, see my avatar.
Again, many thanks

Yup, I remember that!!! I loved those commercials! :p

Back