Home Depot commercial

Radiohead

Reaction score
Hey,

Ok, this is gonna make me sound like I have bad musical taste, but whatever.

There's this Home Depot commercial with a couple who's trip is cancelled, so they stay to work on their yard, and there's this song that has the lyrics "today we're gonna see what we can do with an island" or something like that. It sounds like a pretty mellow song, but I kinda like it so I'd like to hear the whole thing.

Any ideas?

I keep seeing that commercial too.

The song goes "today we're gonna see what we can do to make an island of our own. celebrate.... today we're gonna do what we can do to make an island of our own."

I'm almost positive it was made just for the commercial because it fits too well to be a real song. If it is though, I'd also like to know what it is because it's nice and mellow like you say.

Does anyone know who sings the song on the commercial or if it is even a real song. It goes something like "today we are going to do what we need to do to build an island of our own" thanks

I haven't heard this commercial for a little while, so I guess this is never gonna get answered. This is my last effort cuz this song was so nice.

Back