Boston Market

helios02

Reaction score
it was some weird commercial ( wouldnt never guess was boston market) but it had some homemade looking footage in the beginning and its some sort of techno song playing. I'm sorry , thats all I know.

Well I also wanted to know about the song used in the commercial, so I emailed the Marketing people. Hopefully, they can help me out. I just saw it a few hours ago, and I really was getting into the song.

I'll just add my say, I would like the answer, to ensure this is an active protocol is why I am posting, (haha I've been watching too much 24)

Sadly the Boston Market people haven't gotten back to me. Why they don't simply have it on their site is beyond me. :what:

Has anyone figured this out yet? I'm just afraid I may have missed it. Thanks!

There are now 2 Boston Market ads I am looking for. The first one shows a man much like the Numa Numa guy, singing along and dancing and the second show a dad dancing to This Old Man with his son laughing at him from a playpen.
Any ideas????

Thanks
Donna

I still can't find this anywhere! PLEASE someone help?

Hey Tooger. Thank you, but it looks like this company composed one of Boston Market's commercials, but not the one I'm looking for. John Carta Productions did the "This Old Man" song. Thanks anyway!!!

It's not looking too good. I wish Boston Market had the song on their website.

I've been searching for this song and I can't find it anywhere... I find it very strange that it's not even on their contest site "My Extra Hour" which has some weird techno songs that you can use for your home video commercial but not the one they used... Irritating.. Please someone find this song! :blink:

Back