What Movie Is This

ECWtotheXtreme

All-Star Member
Reaction score
THis Movie Was Mentioned On a VH1 Program but i cannot remember the name anyway the theme is like a famous person gets injured a it just happens that a woman finds him who loves him and his work so we he gets better she still wants him to stay so she breaks his leg with a sledgehammer. does anyone know the name of this movie???

:lol: @ the breaking the foot part. That's like the only part of that movie I even remember.

That was one of the few Stephen King books that translated well into a movie. :)

Who remembers tales from the crypt!? They were always hi-larious!

I saw one when I was a little girl where this dude got his eye ganked by a vulture and I think that might be the source of my fear of eyeballs.

Better yet, does anyone remember the rap song, (well kinda rap anyway) that the crypt keeper made and radio stations would alway play it around halloween??? :D

That crypt keeper was one stylish fellow wasn't he? He always had on something funky! ;)

Misery....*shudder* I still can't look at Kathy Bates without thinking of her saying her famous line - 'He didn't get out of the kaka-doody car" :lol:

anyone remember the crypt keeper one where the kid lives with his tight-ass uncle the undertaker. and to save money he sells the kids sneakers (his prize possession because they were poor) and when the kid confronts him he pushes him down the stairs and he dies. So the uncle has to bury him, but the kid was tall cos he was the school basketball champ or something, so the uncle cuts off his feet to fit him into an old coffin rather than buy a new one, and then the feet start to haunt him....

who remembers that one? that still cracks me up to this day.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 24 2006, 01:48 PM
Better yet, does anyone remember the rap song, (well kinda rap anyway) that the crypt keeper made and radio stations would alway play it around halloween??? :D
*gasp* Oh yeah!!! I gotta find that now..

Back