Corpse Bride

avsbabe4

Reaction score
Does anyone know the second song played during the credits? It had no words

I don't know if anyone noticed this, but at the end of Corpse Bride, the song is different from the song on the soundtrack. At the end of End Credits Part 2, there's a choir that sings, but in the film, there's no choir.

Hello everyone, I'm new to this site. I was told about it by my older brother.

Anyhoo, just have a question to ask.

Does anybody know the name of the song in Corpse Bride when Victor and that dead girl (I think her name is Emily) have that piano duet?? That was a cool song but I don't know the name. Any help is appreciated.

The song in the soundtrack is not the whole song. It doesn't even have a name. I was wondering if there was actually a real song.

For example, if you hear Victor's song, it's Moonlight Sonata. A very good song. But on the soundtrack it doesn't give the name of the actual song. It's only the part that he plays in the actual movie; all it says is "Victor's Solo". It doesn't name the song.

Anyways, what I'm trying to get across to you, is that maybe perhaps this song is the same way. The soundtrack doesn't play the whole song, only the part in the movie. The soundtrack doesn't give the name of the song either. I was just wondering if maybe anybody knew the name of this song.

Any help is appreciated.

its called the piano duet its on the isolated score option on the dvd!

This song is an original composition by Danny Elfman and he titled it The Piano Duet (1:53 total length) and BTW Victor's Solo is not Moonlight Sonata. Moonlight is one of my faves and that's not a version I know...

i believe it maybe called "In the hall of the mountain king" this is played throughout the movie..

sorry if im not any-e help!

---

Wow, okay, listen to sketchyrx, they're right.

The first piano piece is called "Victor's Piano Solo", the second piano piece is called "The Piano Duet", both are original cues by Danny Elfman written for the film (and on the CORPSE BRIDE soundtrack album - buy it!).

Also, they are not "songs", they are "score cues". The "songs" are "According To Plan", etc. When someone sings, that's a song. Also, when the piano pieces start and when they stop are actually when they begin and when they end. There isn't any more!

;)

Ryan

There's this piano song that I always hear, and it is in this movie...

THe main character plays it when he is alone in the mansion....

i thought it was track 3 from the soundtrack - victor's piano solo.

I've downloaded all the songs from The Corpse Bride and I just keep listening to them again and again. It helps me clear my mind and whatnot. I really, really like the piano pieces. I was wondering the same thing about Victor's Solo though... I really thought there was more to it. That sucks that it ends so quickly... It just feels unfinished and leaves me hanging at the end. Grrrr.... Oh well. It could be made into such an awesome piece. Ahhhh it makes me mad. I want more! >.< Ugh -.-

<3 Andrea

Back