Nike Commercial from a few years back

nafuente

Reaction score
There was a Nike commercial a few years back (2001-2002). It basically cut together different sports (running, swimming, long jump, sky diving, Vince Carter on tv, etc.). There was this really nice music playing in the background.

Does anyone:
a). remember the commercial?
B). know the title of the commercial?
c). know the music in the commercial?

Thanks.

you're gonna have to be more specific. what kind of music was it? do you remember the lyrics?

the song is "Move" by Johnathan Elias and can be found on the cd American River

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I was looking for that son for such a long time. you guys are great.

Wow -- I've had that song "Move" saved for a long time -- It was posted on the Nike website for a while, but this whole album is great. The Prayer Cycle is also great.

Which by the way, reminds of how disappointing the whole joinbode Nike campaign was and how completely unispiring that was from the recent Olympics. The "Move" campaign was SO much better.

If it is the commercial I am thinking of there was another song tied into it, and that one was Penguin Cafe Orchestra - Perpetuum Mobile - even if its not the one you were looking for give it a shot. If you liked Jonathan Elias you will like it.

Back