Black Magic Liquid Max

milk

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new here, but I saw this commercial maybe a week ago, a Black and Magic commercial? I dont know, i've never heard of the brand myself, but in the commercial, it featured a red car in a black background, and the camera goes over all the angles and curves of it. There is this really cool opera techno song playing, not really techno, but its this really chilled ambient opera vocal mix... ItS DRIVING ME NUTS! I need to KNOW what it is! I've been meaning to post this topic, but I haven't had time/forgot. The commercial is for the Black and Magic car waxing and cleaning? I'm not sure, but at the end, they show all these bottles of like cleaner together under a spotlight. I'm sure you'd all love the song too if you heard it!

Thanks again!

Ok, the brand is actually called Black Magic, and its a tire and car cleaner company. Any help would be awesome!

Thanks

AH?! we need to stop the madness and find the song! i found the website, but it is under construction. Does ANYONE know the name of it? PLEASE!

omg i that song is so chill. any help on the subject would also be apriciated by me as well.

Is this ad anywhere on the internet? can you tell us the program/channel you see it on? can you record it and upload it to the net? :huh:

Even tell us where you saw it... remember, the forum is international, and I know I've never seen the commercial you're talking about...

Location (country) and channel are always a good place to start - if you're from a large country, like Russia, Canada, US or Australia, the region helps as well - we get different ads on my side of the country than friends of mine do on the opposite end...

More info = better. Always.

This commercial is in America. It's for Black Magic Liquid Max.

Is this it? Anyone know the name or where to find it?

Thanks,
J-Pok

I was thinking about the music in that ad and maybe you all have thought of this already but that song kinda sounds like a remix or remake of an existing opera or classical song. I haven't seen the ad in a while (in America most ads only last about 6 months before being replaced) so I'm not sure.

Back