Invader Zim

Bethonia

Reaction score
many are probably not familiar with this show but it is a cartoon from like 5 years ago on disney..anyway does anyone know what the song is at the end of the episode "the walk of doom", the one where gir takes out his GPS chip and they get lost in the city and end up at some spanish meat shop..the song is playing while they are standing outside the carne shop...i have a feeling that it was probably just written for the show but i thought i would give it a shot

I have about 70 tracks from that but I am not sure which one you mean.

umm... it is instrumental, as all of the other tracks, so my description of it, especially thru typing will be quite pointless...but here it goes "la la la na na na na"..it is the very last song of the episode, not counting the credits, because it is the very last scene

I actually only have two tracks from that episode and I don't think either is the one your looking for.

where did you get them from if you dont mind me asking..maybe i could find it that way

i looked at the track list and the answer to my origional question is "carne beat"

Back