Mission Impossible 3

For now, it'll be hard to determine. Though, the theme is relatively the same, the composers have changed. The very first theme song was done by "Larry Mullen And Adam Clayton" and the second release was by "Hans Zimmer". You'll have to wait for the Mission Impossible 3 OST release to see which orchestra/composer did this one.

Although it's obviously the MI theme, trailers don't necessarily have any connection to the OST - so that may not answer the question

It's Michael Giacchino. He composed "Original Trailer Music" for this trailer and he use of course "Mission: Impossible Theme" by Lalo Schifrin. But... the new theme for "M:I-III" will be by Kanye West.

PS. Michael Giacchino is know better as the composer of the score for "The Incredibles" and a lot of computer games.

Originally posted by Mithrandir01@Feb 12 2006, 10:34 AM
But... the new theme for "M:I-III" will be by Kanye West.

PS. Michael Giacchino is know better as the composer of the score for "The Incredibles" and a lot of computer games.

:eek: What?! Don't tell me he's gonna sample thirty seconds of MI, smack a beat on it, and then add some lyrics. Oh, I can't wait to see what he comes up with.

After watching The Incredibles, I downloaded the entire movie score. I just loved that jazzy feel Michael incorporated into the movie.

The composer, in this case Michael Giacchino, usually provides a full version of the theme that will go on to the Score CD as well as be used throughtout the film itself. He proabably already did the full version and what you're hearing in the trailer is mearly a cut down for picture.

Originally posted by Gabba@Feb 23 2006, 11:30 AM
The composer, in this case Michael Giacchino, usually provides a full version of the theme that will go on to the Score CD as well as be used throughtout the film itself. He proabably already did the full version and what you're hearing in the trailer is mearly a cut down for picture.
Actually they just started recording the score to MI3 last week. The teaser music was specifically written and arranged by Giacchino for the teaser and Super Bowl spots, using Lalo Schifrin's theme.

Hey anyone know what the remixed version of the mission impossible tune they use on the commercials for the movie is? The original soundtrack doesnt have it.

Thanks in advance

:D

Hmm could it be the remix by Pantera? Just a guess, I don't really remember the commercials for Mission Impossible 3!

Back