Zurich Financial Services

xsailor

Reaction score
I forgot the name of the company in the commercial but it's one of the best commercials out there right now. It has different places, it goes like:

What if your business model changes every hour
What if your lates invention had gone global
What if your blah blah..,.

You see a coffee shop changing into a fashion store in a metropolitan city, people walking with suspensioned high shoes, very cool commercials.

Now if you understood what commercial i'm talking about, the music!! It's beatiful, instrumental. What's it?

Long time lurker here in first post...

Zurich Financial Services has a new ad campaign focusing on "Change". The music, I am almost positive, seems proprietary to their commercial, but I wanted to make sure that none of y'all have heard it before.

You can view the commercial here: Zurich Financial Services.

A Java Applet will open asking you to Authorize the certificate. Click yes.

Thanks so much.

It's Zurich Financial and the song was made for the commercial. You can go to www.supertrain.net to see the company that put it together. There are other posts about the commercial if you look for Zurich Financial.

Thanks but this is a chinese website about Trains?

Does anyone know what the music is for the Zurich Direct commercial and also for the new Beijing commercial? Thank you.

Anyone know that cool-sounding commercial from the Zurich commercial, the one where they have constantly-changing business models?

Thanks.

Back