Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Toyota Rav4

Sep 2004

Sponsored Links

I've looked all over the net and on these forums for a possible lead, but I havn't been able to find out. If I did miss it, I must be just blind.. .

Anyways, I'm looking for the ad with catchy.. "techno"? maybe song... It has the Rav 4 driving down different terrains and the video starts flipping the top of the end of screen into an APC/ATV, so it looks like an ATV chassis on top of Rav 4 wheels.. then it flips again and its a Rav 4 body on top of APC threads... then it does the same to a London double decker bus + a Rav4... and a Rally off-road car + a Rav4.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I havnt found it.. :S..

Sep 2006
    Aberdeen, MD

Unless it's "What Do I Get" by the Buzzcocks, the answer is still in question.
    Persistence is fruitful.

Cuius rei demonstrationem mirabilem sane detexi. Hanc marginis exiguitas non caperet.

Oct 2006

I'm not sure if this is the same commercial in question. But I recall a commercial for some car with a sweet rock song in the background. Not sure if it's the same one, but the commerial was in black and white mostly. And the song was Jane's Addiction - True Nature.

Guys, I think we can get this answered. The ad is called Cube and a newer ad for 2007 is called Cube 2. I think the same soundtrack was used for both. It was done by Ruckus Films and was directed by David McNally. I sent David and email asking if this was an original composition as is often the case with TV commercials I like and got no reply. But he might reply to get us off his back if we all email him. Try david(at) and see where it gets us.

Dec 2010

Default Re: Toyota Rav4

i can vaguely remember the commercial, and the closest i could find to my memories of the song was Leave it Out by Extreme Music: I dont think that is the song, but it seemed familiar when I heard it, so I thought it might have been from this commercial.