Wallace & Gromit Curse of Were-Rabbit

ajbfx

Reaction score
I'd like some help figuring out what the music that plays durning the first half of the tv spot for Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were Rabbit is. It's the spot that also has a section telling you to see the Madagascar Penguins, and starts off saying "There's only one word for Wallace and Gromit: Smashing".
I've been trying to figure out what this piece is for years, and had almost given up hope of ever finding out, thinking I'd imagined the whole thing.

Any help would therefore be greatly appreciated!

There are several W and G ads,with diferent music. One I recognize uses Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsody no.2 (unless I'm mistaken!)

That's it!

Thank you so much, I've been trying to figure this one out for ages. That just made my my day. :D

In the trailer previews of "Wallace And Gromit - The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit", there is an unusual song, with low/deep vocals in it. I know it was once a popular song, and haven't heard it in a long time. If anyone knows the song artist and title please tell me.

Wallace & Gromit Curse of Were-Rabbit

This is probably really easy and I'm just being dense tonight, but after half an hour of looking, I still can't figure out what the instrumental dance music is during the Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit DVD trailer. I'm thinking something operatic... Offenbach? Tchaikovsky? Cole Porter? ;)

Can someone shed some light on this well-known (but title unknown to me) tune?

Thanks!

Orpheus in the Underworld - Can-Can by Jacques Offenbach

If you're talking about the piece played during the "smashing" bit, it's the Hungarian Rhapsody, by Franz Liszt.

Re: Trailer for Wallace & Gromit Curse of Were-Rabbit

If you're talking about the piece played during the "smashing" bit, it's the Hungarian Rhapsody, by Franz Liszt.

Yes, alan_the_king is correct. Took me forever to get back to this, but yes, it's Hungarian Rharpsody #2. For verification, go to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru84UVcPHDo

and forward to about 4 min 21 seconds into the performance. There it is!

I just realized something about the trailer music for Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit trailer. They reused it for Toy Story and Toy Story 2 in 3D TV Spot with French subtitles at the bottom in
at 0:09

Can you please tell me what name of the trailer music is?

Here's proof for this music:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ORrqSz_zL2BMm4wNe9JqHjQIe6t122bS

A portion of the music is also in the first half of the Skylanders Academy trailer. (Timestamp 0:21-0:44)

Back