Absolut vodka "The Absolute"

Blue Tecken

Reaction score
I have been seeing the new Absolute vodka commercial where it will show images like Steve McQueen as the absolute man, CBGB & OMFUG as the ultimate club, and the Statue of Liberty as the absolute welcome. I was wondering if anyone knows what song was playing in the background. Anyone?

After a lot of searching I found a site that claimed the song was a remix of "Hey Mrs." by I monster. I found a copy of the song but it doesn't sound like the one in the commercial.

Source: Website

Yeah... I really wanna know what song this is aswell... I'll search around...

That has to be one of my favorite commercials because it mentions Office Space in it!

hey anybody knows the name of Absolute Vodka adds song by any chance?
if you have not seen the add u can watch it at http://absolut.com/ at Absolute campaign.
who ever knows the answer it would be deeply apreciated.

thanx, but that is not it. the song is on the 30 sec ad in absolutecampain link. and in its video they show , Akira,office space, steve Mc queen, ....

Whats the song from the new Absolut Vodka ad that goes through "the Absolut anime, the Absolut man, the Absolut etc."

There arent any lyrics so it might not even be a real song, but its a damn good tune.

anyone know it?

Absolute Vodka's new commercial has several screen shots of a certain item and the phrase "The Absolute-" is before everyone. Several screens include the grand canyon (the absolute hole in the ground) an electric guitar (the absolute guitar) and others.
Know of the music for this commercial?

Originally posted by kamiclone@Feb 22 2006, 07:42 PM
Absolute Vodka's new commercial has several screen shots of a certain item and the phrase "The Absolute-" is before everyone. Several screens include the grand canyon (the absolute hole in the ground) an electric guitar (the absolute guitar) and others.
Know of the music for this commercial?
hmmm. I'm thinking of the one with Steve McQueen, CBGB and Office Space. Not sure if they use the same music.

Here is an article on the campaign

http://www.usatoday.com/money/advertising/...olut-usat_x.htm

I'm not sure if it's the same song on the differnt ads... Either way, I'd love to know! BTW, is that a Jimmy Page shot when they talk about the guitar?

it shows pictures or diffrent stuff with
Absolute road trip: The Apollo moon landings.
Absolute anime: 1988's Akira.
Absolute case of the Mondays: 1999's Office Space.
Absolute welcome: Frederic Auguste Bartholdi and Gustave Eiffel designed the Statue of Liberty.
Absolute rock club: CBGB, or CBGB-OMFUG (Country, Blue Grass and Blues and Other Music For Uplifting Gormandizers), in Manhattan’s lower east side.
Absolute man: 1968's Bullitt starring Steve McQueen

http://www.usatoday.com/money/advertising/...olut-usat_x.htm
to get to the commercial click on "watch absoluts new ad and test your triva knowledge" its down the page some

thanks

What is the song in the Absolut Vodka commerical?
It has the absoult anime Akira, Absolut Man Steve McQueen etc...
It's an instrumental..

Originally posted by mysticanime@Mar 7 2006, 09:16 PM
What is the song in the Absolut Vodka commerical?
It has the absoult anime Akira, Absolut Man Steve McQueen etc...
It's an instrumental..
It's not Hey Mrs. the other commerical...

Back