Victoria's Secret Christmas

inferbea

Reaction score
I think the background music for victoria's secret's new commercial is some kind of Christmas music because every Christmas season, I hear this music from everywhere but somehow haven't figured out what this music is.
who made this song? what's the title?
Anyone knows?
This music is really popular around christmas season. Probably everyone can recognize this music. I think this music has several versions from different artists.
Please let me know~

the song is 'carol of the bells'

the version in the commercial is 'david benoit - carol of the bells'

what is the name of the christmas song in the victoria's secret christmas commercial -- the one where they say "give me everything i want and nothing i need"? i know it's a popular christmas song, i've heard it before. i just don't know the name of it, and as it has no lyrics, i can't google them like i usually do songs i don't know.

It is David Benoit - Carol of the Bells. That is the exact artist that is being used in the commercials by Victoria's Secret Christmas Commercial. I have to warn you that the intro of the real version of the song is exactly like the one used in the commercial by Victoria's Secret, however the middle of the song is a jazz tune and the ending sound like the intro, smoothe and catchy. Hope that you can deal with the middle portion.

ohmygoodness, thank you so much!! i love that song, especially that version (by benoit). i'm sure i'll have no problem with the jazzy portion of the song when i hear it -- i used to play piano in a jazz band! anyways thanks again

i have a version without the jazzy bit. its reaaalllly good. it sounds exactly the same as the v.s commercial

Anytime ;). You are welcome aamstutz85. I play piano too was in jazz concert and marching band. The xylophone is very similar set up to the piano. I was wondering if xmelx could send me a private message with where I could get that version. Better yet putting the information of where we could get that version on this forum under this title would be very useful to many. I hope I/we here from you soon xmelx. :lol:

Back