Movie Quote

Sleepygirl15

Reaction score
This really has nothing to do with music but it is a quote froma movie and it has been bothering me for weeks. The quote is "Wait for it.....Wait for it.....NOW..GO, GO, GO, GO. I dont remember at all what actors or actresses are in it. I asked some of my friends and they know the quote but they just can't place the movie. Please help!!

That lines been used more than once. It would be impossible to pinpoint exactly where it came from.

I know that, but could you name some movies that the quote is from? I would really appreciate it.

it reminds me of 'minority report' when agatha advises tom cruise's character on when to go in order to dodge the officers running after him. not sure if those are her exact words though...

You said it yourself, "This has nothing to do with music" so don't post it here.

...or you could just be helpful and post a reply if you know where the quote has been used.

This sounds so familiar but I just really can't remember. Hopefully someone will know. I know what it's like to have something right there but can't put your finger on it exactly.

sounds like a generic team tactics saying in any movie with police, swat, army, etc.

could it be from the matrix when neo is in his office building and trying to duck through the cubicals and morpheus is on the phone...

Originally posted by Sleepygirl15@Nov 28 2005, 05:08 PM
...or you could just be helpful and post a reply if you know where the quote has been used.
Or, you could not be off-topic and post that somewhere else.

Wasn't something like that said during the last X-men movie? Right near the end?

Heres a topic somone else started in a forum about a movie quote with wait for it wait for it.

http://theappleblog.com/2005/06/09/wait-fo...it-wait-for-it/

I think the movie that fits the best is Kindegarten cop with Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's the scene where he is telling the kids to wait and then says go go go when they are practicing for the fire alarm drill or something like that.

Originally posted by 444@Nov 29 2005, 10:46 AM
could it be from the matrix when neo is in his office building and trying to duck through the cubicals and morpheus is on the phone...
I think this is it, cos I watched it the other day. Ima go check, but I *Morpheus voice* Believe this is the one

;)

Back