Advertising

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Porsche Cayenne

Junior Member baconwesterncheeseburger's Avatar
    Status

Sponsored Links

There's a commercial for the new Porsche Cayenne where a little boy walks into his friend's back yard and the clown is sitting there all mad. The boy looks at the clown and the clown points him towards the real party. A group of kids are standing on the edge of the curb watching a guy go around the block in his new Porsche, waiting their turn for a ride. It's a cool commercial, but what I'm really interested to know is what song is playing in the background. It's an acoustic guitar with a couple of guys humming along. It sounds a little folky, but I have absolutely no idea who it is or what the title of the song is. Anyway, if anybody out there knows it, you would have my eternal gratitude!

Thanks,
    Phil

Status

Default Porsche Cayenne

Hi, does anyone know the song from the new Porsche Cayenne commercial? The commercial is a kid shows up at a birthday party and nobody's around. Then he sees a clown who points to where all the kids are, waiting to get a ride in the Cayenne.

The song sounds like a single guitar with humming in the background. Upbeat tune.

Thanks.

Status

I've been looking for the same thing. It sounds like the theme of an old western tv show or movie.

Status

Yeah, I agree, except that the sound is pretty clean, which leads me to believe it's recently produced. I can't even find a link to watch the commercial online anywhere, which is strange.

Status

Default Porsche Cayenne

Hey everybody,
    I keep seeing this commercial for the 2005 Porsche Cayenne and I can't get the music out of my head. I already looked on Porsche's website and they don't seem to have anything on it. Look below for a detailed commercial description.

A little boy walks into a yard where there seems to have been a birthday party with a present. This clown is sitting there eating the cowboy cake, looking rather melancholy. the little boy asks, "where is everybody?" and the clown points his spoon in the direction of the action. All the kids are standing at the edge of the sidewalk waiting their turn to ride around the block in this guy's new Cayenne S. The music is very folky, and the singing is just a couple of guys humming over the acoustic guitar. It's very pretty, and if you know it, I would be forever grateful for the information on it.

Thanks

Status

Seriously, nobody knows this song?