Lexus

mopre

Reaction score
I've done a search on adtunes already, and only found information about the 'splitscreen' lexus commercial heres what I'm looking for:

Okay I'm desperatly trying to find the song in the Lexus commercial that sounds like a females voice 'humming' with a nice electronic beat. The narrator of the commercial is telling viewers about remembering moments, and goes something like this "There is fast, there is scary fast and there is remember this moment for the rest of your life fast" all while the music plays. I believe the car is driving through open country road as well, hope this helps.

Seen it too. No help I'm afraid. There was another ad using the same music that showed the car going round and round in a small local traffic circle. The naration was some rubbish about some people waiting for perfect moments and others being able to conjure them at will. The singer isn't so much humming as... I don't know. The music is very difficult to describe.

I can't remember there being any definitive lyrics otherwise I'd google them and see what comes up. Basically is just a very harmonic melody with a female voice.

Please let me know if you find anything about that commercial's music or if you find the commercial somewhere. I've spent countless hours searching the nets...

The commercial is for the new Lexus IS 350 and I've seen it on the OLN channel, Canada.

I got some bad news people. I too have been dieing to find out what the song in the commercial was so i went ahead and emailed a lexus canada representitive and here is the reply........

Thank you for your recent correspondence.

We currently have 3 commercials airing. The first is our Lexus brand ad names "Moments" which has an original nameless music score developed specially for the commercial. The second and third are commercials for the new Lexus IS. "Roundabout" features an original nameless score and the soundtrack for "Acceleration" is a re-work of a classical piece of music - Mozart Symphony No. 40 in G minor: l. Molto Allegro.

In the end, the music from all three commercials was designed for the advertisements specifically and are either original pieces or original re-makes and cannot be found as stand-alone compositions.

We hope this information is helpful. Again, thank you for taking the time to write.

Sincerely,

Diane Lafreniere
Customer Relations
Lexus Canada

The one we are looking for is indeed the mozart No. 40 song but it seems to be a song made specifically for the commercial. That sucks.

oh yes and if u guys can spread it around to some of the other similar question on these forums, so people can stop wondering who sings the song, that would be great.

Back