Making the Band 3

LittleLady

Reaction score
It's a commercial that MTV plays where a small group of girls are dancing and the choreographer Laurie Ann Gibson is coaching them. The music is very upbeat and only lyrics I heard clearly were "Hot and Cold" then the next line sounds like "Let them roll". Then at the end of the commercial Laurie says something then it's over. As for the shoes I think they are Converse but I really wasn't paying attention cause I was too occupied trying to figure out the song. Help will be greatly appreciated.

That commercial spoiled the fun of guessing who was going to be in the band. Although I did get caught off gaurd by Diddy's 3 girls advance to the next round decision. ^_^

Edit..

I'll pay more attention to the music the next time it airs. :blush:

Lol, did it really? I didn't even noticed that they used the girls who made it. Oops. Now Diddy's solution did not surprise me, it just angered me a bit cause I made a joke with a friend right before the show. I was like "You know what would be really funny? If Diddy didn't make a band. Haha!" because of Da Band from Making the Band 2 was a band... then 2... and now poof. Unforunately I was right, then I also did not agree with one of the 3 choices, but hey it's Diddy's band. Thanks for your help.

the song for the Making The Band 3/Converse sommercial is by Basement Jaxx. The song is called 'Hot And Cold'.

HEY...EVERYONE I'M WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS THE NAME OF SONG PLAYED ON THURDAY'S SEASON PREMIRE OF MAKING THE BAND WHEN THE GIRLS ALL GO TO THE HOUSE AND THE THREE GIRL'S FROM LAST SEASON ARE WAITHING FOR THEM TO WELCOME THEM IN THE HOUSE A SONG SAYING HEY PRETTY GIRL, HEY PRETTY GIRL THAT'S ALL THE LYRIC'S SAID FOR THE SONG HOPE SOMEONE KNOWS IT THANK U ALL .

Back