Just Like Heaven

hokidoki

Reaction score
On the TV trailer for reese witherspoon's new movie JUST like heaven...there is a very catchy song that plays through the trailer. I would really like to know what song that is.

ANY IDEAR?!

The one that comes before The Cure? It's Ben Lee called "Catch My Disease" on his CD, "Awake is the New Sleep". I happen to stumble upon his music video one day, and it's pretty catchy...got annoyed by it after a while for me, but they put in a right amount in the trailer.

Can anyone confirm that? I think I got it good, though.

i'm looking for the name of the song that starts about 30 seconds into the trailer of the movie Just Like Heaven.

"heaven" by lamb.

That's right. I registered just to answer your question. Don't you feel special?

There's also a song featured in the first trailer and in the TV commercials, if anyone's interested. It was called "Calling All Angels" by Train. Here is the artist's website:
Train - The Official Website It's on their most recent CD, My Private Nation.

Can anyone please provide the artist/title (or even some lyrics) of the song played during the current tv trailer for the new Reese Witherspoon movie "Just Like Heaven". Sounds like female artist, (i.e. Hilary Duff?), very catchy upbeat tune...
THANK YOU !!

Everytime I see the commercial, the song played is sung by a girl/girls. I can't quite make out the lyrics. It might be "the sun's on my side", or I could have completely made that up lol. I recognize the song from at least a few years ago. Maybe it was used on another commercial or maybe it was a popular song on the radio. Anyone have a clue? Thanks.

~Kim

I've been trying to find this song too.

I think I heard a snippet that sounds like:

'Hey, come and find me
(something something something)
Hey, come and find me..."

It sounds like a song that should be on the Charmed soundtrack (or at least the type of song they would normally play over the guest starring credits after the opening credits). Or, more succinctly, any WB show...

If anyone knows, please let me know - thanks!

I want to know what the two songs are in this trailer are. f you can help me out that would be great.

Hey there ^_^

Hmm, seems like they've used a bunch of songs.

THEATRICAL TRAILER
"Calling All Angels" - Train - Trailer #1
"And She Was" - Talking Heads - Trailer #1
Under the Tuscan Sun (2003) - Christophe Beck - Trailer #1
"Catch My Disease" - Ben Lee - Trailer #2
"Just Like Heaven" - The Cure - Trailer #2
"Heaven" - Lamb - Trailer #2
Under the Tuscan Sun (2003) - Christophe Beck - Trailer #2

TV SPOTS "I'm Ready" - Cherie
"Catch My Disease" - Ben Lee
Just Like Heaven (2005) - Rolfe Kent
"Calling All Angels" - Train
"And She Was" - Talking Heads
Under the Tuscan Sun - Christophe Beck

~ Mia ~

What is the first song that is played in the Just Like Heaven trailer? It is very soft. I know the 2nd one is Catch My Disease by Ben Lee and the 3rd one has the words "Just Like Heaven" in it but I'm just looking for the 1st one.

Any clues?

If you have a little more info. about the song (male or female vocal etc) then I might be able to help.

Back