The Simpsons Season 13

Reaction score
Hey.
I was wondering what the song is called when Homer is high. It's also in alot of other movies about weed. It's a really trippy song. I can't really understand what is being said either. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thnx.

The episode is called "Weekend at Burnsie's" -- season 13, episode 11. Remember the episode, but not the song. :( Someone else will, I'm sure.

I know one song that occurs when Homer is high; there may be many more ><
Try checking into "The White Rabbit" by Jefferson Airplane. The lyrics are along the lines of "One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small, and the ones mother gives you don't do anything at all." This song is on the episode in which Homer opens a smuggling run to bring cheap Canadian drugs into the U.S. Hope I was of use.

The Simpsons "Weekend at Burnsie's" season 13

in the episode of the simpsons where homer recives medicinal marijuana, what is the song playing when homer is shaving and he gets into his car and flies to work?

The Simpsons "Weekend at Burnsie's" season 13

Does anyone know the names/artists of two of the songs that play in the episode of The Simpsons where Homer gets prescribed medicinal marijuana for his eyes? There's 3 songs in total, but one of them is Smoke on the Water (which Homer is singing when he's locked in his room). The first is playing as he drives home and goes inside his house, and the other song is playing while he's driving to work and it shows his car like flying through the air and stuff...if anyone could help it would be much appreciated thanks! :)

The Simpsons "Sweets and Sour Marge" season 13

I'm trying to look for a song that's played for about 5-10 seconds on simpsons. They've used it before.

They play in the episode where Sugar is banned from Springfield and Apu asks Homer to follow him for a secret smuggling mission. The song is played up until Apu and Homer enter the secret doorway of the Giant Donut Guy's butt.

This song was also played by 'Ross' on his keyboard on friends.

The Simpsons "The Sweetest Apu" season 13

In the Simpsons episode where Apu is cheating on his wife, what's the song that Homer is singing? I think he's trying to imitate an Italian song..?

The only references I can find about Homer singing in "The Sweetest Apu" indicate that it is a song called "Radar Love." I believe the artist is Golden Earring.

The song is from the Godfather. It was played during the wedding scene of the film.

Back