NFL Samuel L Jackson

sm22767

Reaction score
I'm trying to find the title of the song that was playing in the NFL Playoff commerical with Samuel L Jackson - it aired during the wildcard playoff.

Were there any lyric or was it instrumental? If there were lyrics, do you remember any of them?

There was no lyric- it was an intro to a song that was popluar in the early 80's (rock). I know the intro is instrumental but then there is lyrics after that.

Okay, I'm stretching here but there is a new song out (I believe by Nelly but not positive) and the intro features the old 80's song True by Spandau Ballet. Then after the short intro it's like a rap song. Could that be the one?

I'm thinking it more on the line of Scorpions.......its has alot of electronic key board in it.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 24 2005, 12:43 PM
Okay, I'm stretching here but there is a new song out (I believe by Nelly but not positive) and the intro features the old 80's song True by Spandau Ballet. Then after the short intro it's like a rap song. Could that be the one?
That Nelly song is "N Dey Say" (I don't know if it's in the commercial in question here, but why do a lame sampling of "True" when PM Dawn did it so much better years ago?)

I fully agree. Pm Dawn's version was the best! I still like that song.

Back