Golden Globes on NBC

Reaction score
Anybody know what's the tune NBC is using to pimp the GG's?

Sounds like a big beat electronic type tune to me, about 120BPM, with a scratchy, distorted shouty kind of vocal. I could have sworn it was used in the movie Blue Crush, during the competition at the end, but my research in that area has proved fruitless.

The NBC site is worse than useless, leading to a shopping page that keeps hanging.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think.

Captain Splendid

Well, it's so hard to tell since they are speaking through it. From what I heard I do not believe that there are any lyrics either which makes it even more difficult to determine what it is, but definately keep checking and hopefully someone will be able to determine what it is.

The tune you are looking for is "Time is Running Out" by Appollo 440. Good track.

http://apollo440.co.uk/

Hate to admit this part, but I recognized it from the movie S.W.A.T., when they were doing their training run on the airplane.

Enjoy.

Originally posted by geoffism@Jan 13 2005, 08:52 PM
Hate to admit this part, but I recognized it from the movie S.W.A.T., when they were doing their training run on the airplane.

Enjoy.
I KNEW I had heard it in a movie recently! Guess I got confused what with Michelle Rodriguez being in both.

Thanks a lot

Captain Splendid

By any chance does anyone know the name of the song that kept playing during the E! Golden Globes commercial brakes? In the song the woman continuously sang, "Living my life like it's golden.."

- Lemut :what:

Back