Orange County

Crapgame

Reaction score
ANyone know the songs when he falls in the pool and jack black pulls him out and right after he meets the english prof. and runs down the street?

Can you describe the song? lyrics? genre? male/female vocals?

Which part is that one from? Do you know the other?

Orange County the Movie

There was a song featured in the movie, but was not featured on the soundtrack. The song is playing when the main character and his girlfriend are having sex in his car during their visit to Stanford. It is a woman singing; I have no idea what some of the words in the song are, it has been so long since I have seen the movie. All that I remember is that I liked the song :D. Any ideas?

Re: Orange County the Movie

There was a song featured in the movie, but was not featured on the soundtrack. The song is playing when the main character and his girlfriend are having sex in his car during their visit to Stanford. It is a woman singing; I have no idea what some of the words in the song are, it has been so long since I have seen the movie. All that I remember is that I liked the song :D. Any ideas?

It's:

Ivy - "I've Got A Feeling"

Get It At: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000QN705E/?tag=adtunes-20

Farbeyond, thank you so very much. I have been trying to figure out the name of this song and the artist for months.

Back