Lexus RX 2005 "Run Away"

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
TV commercial for the 2005 Lexus RX: Starts at a car "lab" of sorts in Coventry England with a British male and female engineer/scientist type. The man asks the woman where two other men are and she replies that they are test driving the new Lexus. The ad cuts to the two men driving around country roads in England and France, while showing off the car's features to others.

Song is "Run Away" by the Real McCoy. Audio sample, track 6. Also available from .

Ok, can you identify this song? It's from the Lexus commercial where these two British scientists are "testing" the vehicle, and end up driving halfway across Europe. The lyrics go something like this:

Run away
Run away
Run away to save your life
Run away
Run away
Run away if you want to survive

I'm not exactly sure, but that's what it sounds like. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I can't remember the commercial right now, but it has a song that keeps saying run away in a techno beat, I used to know who the song was by, but I forgot, can anyone help?

Hmmm are you looking for "Run Away" by The Real McCoy?? Hope that helps ;)

allo ive got a question regarding the song by the real mccoy, can anyone tell me what instruments are used? i need to know the specific ones for an art project im doing thanks a bundle!!!!

Does anyone know who sings the song,I believe the commercial is Lexus. It's about 2 guys that take it for a test drive and they don't come back. The music and group please thanks Part of the lyric is "RUN Away

This commercial is for some car but i dont know what car it is because i never pay attention to the car, only the song. This song sounds like a techno song and the lyrics are something like this: "fly away if you want to survive." please someone help me. i dont know where to look anymore!

I was watching an old tape a while ago and heard a song in a car commercial. I foget the name of the car but can remember some of the words to the song.

The song went, "Run away, run away, run away and say goodbeye." I think it also said something like "I want to break free."

I know that's pretty bad description but it was a really catchy tune.

John

I have a song stuck in my head and I don't know what it is or who it is by. It was used in a commercial for an SUV about 1-2 years ago. It shows a team of engineers/scientists discussing the new vehicle and then they flip to a shot of the car driving and the music that is playing is a techno beat and the words "Runaway...Runaway" and then the flip back to the engineers. Throughout the commercial they keep going back and forth and only play the music when they are featuring the car.

I know this isn't a lot of information, but does anyone have any idea what song this is I keep hearing in my head!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Andrew

Back