Wimbledon

Jsn494

Reaction score
I've been looking all over the place for it, it's the song the plays at the last part of the trailer as it goes off into the credits.

I'm pretty sure it's "Everlasting Love," by U2, found on the "Forces of Nature" soundtrack

well the songs i most would like is the one at the end and the begginig "how ironic" lol anyways hope this helps :)

The only songs I recognize is "Just What I Needed" by the Cars and "Everlasting Love" being covered by someone I don't know.

If you listen to the trailer, I think you'll hear the lyrics from each song...

The part when the male asks "Do you find me a distraction" ... You hear the lyrics "I guess You're just what I needed." That's the Cars song.

When the screen says "From Bridget Jones's Diary"... You hear the lyrics "Everlasting Love." I don't know who's singing that cover.

oh hey michelle i found it google is my hero lol anyways it's covered by u2 so there fore it's

"Everlasting Love" by U2

hi everyone,
I just heard a song on the radio commercial for the movie Wimbledon. I'm not sure how it goes or what words are in it, but it sound like something from Coldplay. Anyone have any idea what it could be, if you've heard it?

It might be "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5. Pretty popular.

The song used at the end of the trailer (the UK trailer anyway) is actually "This Love" by Maroon 5.

Listen to that, you'll see.

Rob.

Back