Advertising

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Two Brothers

Status

Sponsored Links

nope, nice try though, not bbmack, i KNOW that there its just an instrumental, no words. and as for the dragonheart one, i have one from the movie and its not it, but you may have a different one.

Status

Post Two Brothers & Snow White Bluray

Forgive me if this has been answered, I might have found it before, but I can't find the answer via search.

Now, this music is in two things:

(1) Two Brothers Trailer (http://www.apple.com/trailers/univer...er/medium.html)
    It's the up-beat instrumental one in the beginning, and not the BBMak one toward the end (Out of My Head).

(2) On the Pinnochio Blu-ray+DVD, there's a preview for the re-release of Snow White on Blu-ray.

I'd be so grateful if someone knew what it was, it's driving me nuts.

Thanks in advance!

Status

Default Two Brothers Music

Hello Everyone!

I'm trying to figure out what the song that plays in this trailer for Two Brothers from 00:30 to 00:48 is:

It has been thirteen or fourteen years since I first saw this trailer, and it has taken me this long to even find the trailer because I mis-remembered the movie as being about two lions (it's about tigers- ). I would love to hear any leads on what this song is! I swear I've heard this song before, and that it commonly plays in trailers to connote innocence- but I don't know what it is! I'd really appreciate any help in laying this mystery to rest.

Thank you!!