The Polar Express

I couldn't find anything out, other than Alan Silvestri is the composer for the movie, and his music is in the trailer. The Xmas song sounds like an original one written for the movie and might be included on the Soundtrack. Just a guess.

Well thank you. I think it's an old X-mas song too. :lol: But I'll search a bit but thanx anyway! :D

hey! does anyone know the music that's playing in the third trailer for the polar express?

if you know, please help! thanks!

The soundtrack is available on Amazon and has a track listing. At this time, there wasn't the ability to listen to audio samples, but perhaps the song is the last one on the special edition soundtrack... "Suite From the Polar Express" by Alan Silvestri? Or one of the other orchestral tracks written by him... if someone has the soundtrack they could compare the music to the trailer.

The part of the trailer where the train is going on the roller-coaster type tracks and when it's sliding across the ice is straight out of the track "Mastadge Drag" from the Stargate movie soundtrack by David Arnold. I'm sure of it.

one trailer for polar express uses a version of "have yourself a merry little christmas" that i haven't ever heard before.

it's sung by a female, and it's definitely not on the soundtrack.

anyone know who it is??

I have heard this music played throughout many trailers for different movies and I have never been able to find out the name of this song or where I can find it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ykRPV53qXw

The music I'm looking for starts around the 1:00 mark of the trailer. Right after the guy says "believe."

Anyone help me?

I am looking for a song in one of the other Polar Express trailers.

Song begins at ~1:22

Lyrics go:

Christmas MmmmMMM
Let's feel it (?)
Feel it. Can you feel it?
Christmas
Bo bom ba ba
Can you
Bo ba ba baba ba ba
Special (?Can't hear over dialogue?)
Can you feel it?
Halle Halle Halle Halle Hallelujah
Merry Christmas
Hallelu-u-jah

Merry Christmas
Hallelu-u-jah

Any help identifying this song would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for a song in one of the other Polar Express trailers.

Song begins at ~1:22

Lyrics go:

Christmas MmmmMMM
Let's feel it (?)
Feel it. Can you feel it?
Christmas
Bo bom ba ba
Can you
Bo ba ba baba ba ba
Special (?Can't hear over dialogue?)
Can you feel it?
Merry Christmas
Hallelu-u-jah

Merry Christmas
Hallelu-u-jah

Any help identifying this song would be appreciated.
Any progress in finding it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back