Cartoon Sushi

wookieman

Reaction score
In a clip on an old Cartoon Sushi episode aired on MTV, (Neil Ishimine's "Smoking") there is a song playing in the background throughout the entire clip. According to the credits, it's being peformed by David Carroll and his Orchestra. There's no title information, although I've heard this song a thousand times before.

I've recorded a sample of the song hoping that it would help jog someone's memory. If you have Windows Media Player, you can listen to it here:
* I've taken the URL down now. If you think you can help, message me. *

Any help would be appreciated, since this has been in the back of my mind for years.

I'd run my search in the area of latin dance music. Sounds like a Bossa Nova or Samba but it's REALLY not my area. :huh:

I've been checking Amazon, iTunes... pretty much anywhere that would have music samples. I figured my best bet would be looking through the Ultra-Lounge series, but as far as I can tell, they don't have it.

Re: Old Cartoon Sushi Episode

@wookieman: Thanks for the David Carroll and His Orchestra tip! After going through a few dozen of his/their songs on YouTube I found the song -- "Patricia, Cha-Cha-Cha". Been wondering about this one for about ten years!

Cheers!

Back