Advertising

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Patriot

Status

Sponsored Links

There's an opera song that's used in tons and tons of trailers over and over again. It's similiar to O Fortuna, whereas a chorus sings short notes very loudly with a simple tune.

I dont remember any specific trailers it was featured in, but you've probably heard it about 300 times. I think a version of it was featured in a Freddy Vs. Jason trailer, and usually is in very dramatic, action, and epic movie trailers. I hope you know the song I'm talking about.

I've been looking for this song for months! Please help!

Status

It's hard to say if you can't remember any trailers the specific music you are looking for was used in. I checked a FREDDY VS JASON trailer, but the ad I found didn't use any such music. (I'm sure there are several versions.) If you can think of any other trailers (or a specific FREDDY VS JASON trailer) let us know.
    jca adtunes.com ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> adtunes twitter.com

Status

Sorry, but I just cant remember any! Come to think of it, there was a Nascar commercial on Fox that has used it. Like I said, you've probably heard it about a million times. (It isn't Ode to Joy 4th movement either).

Status

I think I may know which song you're referring to. I think it's "Gothic Power" by Christopher Field.

As far as I know, it's not actually from any movie. Nor do I know anything about this guy. I've heard the music many many times. I can only remember one specific trailer it was in, and that was the one for The Fellowship of the Ring.

Let me know if that's the one...

Status

I see "La Fortuna" played a lot in trailers.........

Status

Are you sure it's not 'O Fortuna' - go over to Amazon.com and give it a listen. John Williams *oh mighty master* actually does 'O Fortuna (from Carmina Burana)' for the NBC's Boston Pops CD. I think it was for the Olympics not sure though.