HBO Now

gkeps124

Reaction score
Okay so on HBO Now (Late April 2016) an ad plays at the beginning of some content which starts off with mad max: fury road and then Danaerys saying she's not going to stop the wheel, she's going to break it. Then the music starts and its a fast piano in a montage of game of thrones, vinyl, boardwalk empire, spy, and others. The music crescendos into brass instruments and goes back to piano at the end, showing the words, "its all waiting for you, its all streaming now", "HBO"
I've tried shazaming it, and searching youtube and everything. Help would be appreciated!

Also, it's completely instrumental, if you didn't get that

thank you!

HBO Now promo music April 2016

Hey so at the beginning of some content on HBO now, there's an ad that starts off with piano music and goes into this really awesome instrumental piece that crescendos into brass and strings and then ends with piano.

the montage starts with mad max and then danaerys talking about breaking the wheel. other shows that are included are vinyl, game of thrones, boardwalk empire, silicon valley, rome, deadwood, band of brothers, and others.
it ends with "it's all waiting for you, its all streaming now, HBO"

I know for a fact that this ad plays in season 1 episode 9 of game of thrones, for reference.

any help would be chill

Re: HBO Now promo music April 2016

I've been looking for this one too and I can't seem to find it. It's killing me... It's an incredible score.

Back