The Theory of Everything

greenleaf9

Reaction score
Hello! I am looking for the music from the trailer "The Theory of Everything." I already know the music that begins at 1:01 in the trailer--'Mary's Song' or 'A Song for Mary' by Nick Cave, but I'm also looking for the music played in the beginning of the trailer, and at the end, beginning at 1:30. Basically, I want all the music from the trailer. :)

If anyone out there knows any of the music, please let me know! Thanks!!

First song: 'Runaway Horses' by Philip Glass from the score for Mishima. The part used in the trailer starts at around 4:07.

As for the last track, I don't know, but I'd very much like to find out as well!

http://youtu.be/GVAUnKK1DdQ

With The Theory of Everything , Really God is amazing, we triumph for knowledge, breakthroughs, success, but we shed tears for human beings that overcome the odds. Wanna watch this,.

The Theory of Everything Trailer 2

Hello Everyone!
I'am looking for the music from the 2nd trailer of Theory of Everything. I know, from 0:42 is The National - Heavenfaced, but i want to know the first, instrumental one from 0:00 - 0:41.
If anyone knows the music, please let me know. I search it since it came out, but i find it nowhere.
(Sorry for my bad english, I'am hungarian :) )
Thanks!

Back