Mass Effect 3

Mass Effect 3 CG trailer

Hey, everyone! With the release of the Mass Effect 3 CG trailer featured during The Walking Dead, I was completely blown away by its epic beauty. Needless to say, now I'd like to know which cues were used for it, specifically the one that gently opens the trailer from time-code 0:08 to 0:018.

I'm already aware of the cue used in the trailer's finale: Black Blade by Two Steps From Hell, but I was, nevertheless, captivated by the cue used in the opening. If anyone knows, please let me know! Thanks a lot!

Here the long trailer [3:00] from TheDigicPictures!

Same music, but more epic...

trying to figure out new trailer music for Fight Trailer

Re: Mass Effect 3 CG trailer

Hey, everyone! With the release of the Mass Effect 3 CG trailer featured during The Walking Dead, I was completely blown away by its epic beauty. Needless to say, now I'd like to know which cues were used for it, specifically the one that gently opens the trailer from time-code 0:08 to 0:018.

I'm already aware of the cue used in the trailer's finale: Black Blade by Two Steps From Hell, but I was, nevertheless, captivated by the cue used in the opening. If anyone knows, please let me know! Thanks a lot!

Mass Effect 3: Take Earth Back Trailer - YouTube

the opening is nara by es posthumus, of course

Back