Upside Down

litobirdy

Reaction score
[video=vimeo;35292006]http://vimeo.com/35292006[/video]

the trailer is almost impossible to find but I found it working at this link and i have the video saved anyway. I know the 2nd track is Breathe and life by Audiomachine and then the rest of the trailer sounds even MORE epic and to me sounds like remixes just more epic of breathe and life but anyone actually have the track names and by who?

haha funny thing is that I have that album but kinda hard to find time to properly listen to all the tracks, thanks a lot.
But in the trailer from 1:37-1:49 it seems its remixed a bit. It sounds very much like it but even more exciting and intense, Wish I could find that exact section.

Hey, section @1:30 and afterwards in "World Collide" sound very similar.
If anything has changed, maybe it's just some small design, maybe a little playing with the Drums Only version, but nothing more I think.

Hey, section @1:30 and afterwards in "World Collide" sound very similar.
If anything has changed, maybe it's just some small design, maybe a little playing with the Drums Only version, but nothing more I think.

its actually a big difference, Listen to the choir in that 1:36-1:49 section and listen to the choir in the audiomachine track.
Different rythym. Much more epic in the trailer. Maybe its a specific mix for the trailer that will never get released?

Hey guys, who knows about the 3 songs in the theatrical trailer :

Music 1 - 0:06 / 1:00 : ...
Music 2 - 1:00 / 1:11 : ...
Music 3 - 1:11 / 2:30 : ...

1. Can't remember, sounds awfully familiar.

2. Sound design from Massive Noise Machine.

3. "The Day is at Hand" by Immediate Music.

Back