Please help me with this song!

reposed

Reaction score
I don't remember which commericial this is from, nor do I even know if it's recent or not. In the song it goes...

"Kelp calm... carry on..." or "keep on... carry on..." One of those two. They chant it again and again in a monotone voice.

It is NOT the Chase commercial song by Tim Myers. That song is too peppy compared to this song. Please help! My girlfriend and I are going crazzzzzyyyyyyyy :cry:

I shall attempt to assist by surmising the following:

Your recollection of the lyrics is slightly off. You mean to recall, "Sleep on, dream on."

The song you desire is "Dream On" by The Chemical Brothers which was featured in a Monster.com commercial a few years back.

If I am incorrect, fifteen seconds of your life are now unrecoverable.

Last edited:
I believe the lyrics are "Keep on keeping on" etc. and it is neither song by either The Chemical Brothers or John Nolan. I am looking for the song as well. It is far too "peppy" and it really does stick in your mind.

Dollie, the user that started the thread, reposed, did state that it was not the Tim Myers song "Under Control" which is the song used in those Chase commercials and goes, "keep on keeping on..."

That tune, as you put it, "is far too peppy." reposed also made mention of this.

My inference stems from key words and phrases such as "chant" and "monotone voice," and how reposed remembered the word "on" as being a lyric. Couple that with how we all sometimes remember things (lyrics, possibly, in this case) not as they were... in any case, I digress, as it was just a guess.

EK, No problem man. Hey I just appreciate the fact that guys like you guess to begin with! (and that this forum is here to assist all of us that have these songs playing in our head driving us nuts..)

So, nothing but "a Thousand ATTABOYS" and a "Laurel and Hardy" thank you.

(Just remember, one "AweSh!t" wipes the board clean...) =>

EK, Check this out, I found an ad with the song on Youtube.

So, anyone know the name of the song and the artist? Thank you..

EK, Check this out, I found an ad with the song on Youtube "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhAdzz4tC8c&feature=related".. So, anyone know the name of the song and the artist? Thank you..

That one *is* "Under Control" by Tim Myers ft Ben Lee. Chase even made it available for download at their site, but the OP said it's not the one they're looking for.

Back