Flashpoint

Re: Flashpoint Season 2

Thanks for that, Bdub1.
Anyone know the song in the closing sequence of the 5/8/09 episode, about the couple wanting to experience everything they could before they offed themselves? The final lyrics are "Can you be mine... be mine... be mine..." -- male singer with backup guitar??
Thank you in advance :D

Re: Flashpoint Season 2

Anyone know the song in the closing sequence of the 5/8/09 episode, about the couple wanting to experience everything they could before they offed themselves? The final lyrics are "Can you be mine... be mine... be mine..." -- male singer with backup guitar??

The 5/8 ep "Last Dance" ended with a female singer with a piano & those lyrics, not a male singer with guitar:

"Chopin Ballad" by Melanie Doane

The May 1st ep "Perfect Storm" ended with a male singer & guitar though:
“All Roads Lead Home” by Golden State

I am really curious as to what the music is playing in the "Flashpoint" commercial for it's 2010 season premiere.

Anyone have that answer?

Re: "Flashpoint" season premiere commercial

It sounds like U2, I can't identify the song. Does anyone know?

Flashpoint Season 4

Hi there,

Anyone know who composed the instrumental or the name of the song from around 3:50 minutes into the this video?

Seems quite a few people, including myself are trying to find it without any luck!

What song is played during the ending credits for the Flashpoint ?

Does anyone know the Song in the Episode 4x17 -Priority of Life around the 33 minute mark?

Where Sam has to leave Jules behind and help the doctor instead.

Back