I Am Legend

I just saw trailer #2. Anybody know the songs in it?

The trailer is the one in which Will Smith is seen running on a treadmill with his dog. The song is very simple and slow. Sounds like muffled piano notes. Any clue what song this is? Thanks!

yes. it's actually a song called "two rocks and a cup of water" by massive attack composed for the 'danny the dog' soundtrack. it's a wonderful soundtrack and very different from massive attack's usual faire. hope this helps!

Originally posted by ripley3@Nov 25 2007, 04:46 PM
yes. it's actually a song called "two rocks and a cup of water" by massive attack composed for the 'danny the dog' soundtrack. it's a wonderful soundtrack and very different from massive attack's usual faire. hope this helps!
That's it. Thanks! :) :)

Anyone know where the version of Death is the Road to Awe is that is use in I am Legend, with the drums? The versions I have found so far are not as powerful as the one with the drums.

I think it was special made, since it can't be found.

anyone know the song that plays at 0:13???

i know its a common song, so does anyone know???

I Am Legend - TV Spot Bilingual

Hello!! i have searched the entire internet for the drum version of death is the road to awe... It hasnt been released yet.. its like the two towers version of the Requiem for A Dream track... they released it after a while.. I hope that they ll do it also with that song..its awsome

I AM LEGEND

I have been struggling to find this trailer cue for years!
its an 1:50 its a remix of clint mansell's the fountain. anyone know it or got it?

thank you

Re: I AM LEGEND

I have been struggling to find this trailer cue for years!
its an 1:50 its a remix of clint mansell's the fountain. anyone know it or got it?

thank you

I believe that is a mash up of two songs

"Death Is The Road To Awe" - Clint Mansell [The Fountain]
"Violent Rush" - Robert Etoll

Re: I AM LEGEND

cant find violent rush on the albums of robert etoll, what album is it in do you know? :)+++++++++++

Back