Akon - Beautiful
Gym Class Heroes - Cookie Jar feat The Dream
Agina - Better Not Touch
Shontelle - T-Shirt
Sofi Bonde - Shades of Gray
Solange Knowles - I Decided pt. I
Michelle Featherstone - Careful
Chelsea Lee - Figure Us Out

Please please please can someone help. I'm based in the UK, but hoping that US viewers can still help. There's a song that features in one of the city trailers that's currently showing on UK MTV this week. It's sung by a female and lyrics include:
i know what you think...oh no there she goes, again...heading straight to heartbreak avenue - Who's it by?????? Any help greatly appreciated!!!

Hey...does anyone know what song is playing at the very end, as Jay walks out of Whitney's apartment, of the episode that aired 3/09? Also, does anyone know what song is playing when Whitney meets up with the girls at the restaurant Fig and Olive and tells them about Jay saying that he is leaving?? Thank you!

Does anyone know what song was played on Episode 11 at the part of the magazine launch party? it's in about the 14:00 mark of the episode. The music stars at a birdeye view of the Diana Von Furstenberg building then transitions to the party.

PLEASE :) thanks

Does anyone know what song was played on Episode 11 at the part of the magazine launch party? it's in about the 14:00 mark of the episode. The music stars at a birdeye view of the Diana Von Furstenberg building then transitions to the party.

PLEASE :) thanks

She's Diane von Fürstenberg

The song is:
Chester French - She Loves Everybody (unknown mix, not the original, not Neptunes)

113 - I Lost Myself In Us - mar.16
Ashanti - The Declaration
Superchick - Cross the Line
Automatic Loveletter - Voices Carry
Gabriella Cilmi - Save the Lies (Good to Me)
Robyn - Cobrastyle
The Gossip - Careless Whisper
Coldplay - Life in Technicolor
Jupiter Rising - Quicksand
Beyoncé - Sweet Dreams

112 - I'm Sorry, Whit - mar.9
Junkie XL - Cities in Dust
Tamaramara - Everything to Me
Bad Veins - Afraid
Taxi Doll - Winter
The National - Apartment Story
Marie Digby - Breathing Underwater
Billy Miles - A Friend Like You
Kit Hain - Ready for Anything
Girls Love Shoes - Bad Girls

can someone please please help me out. In the episode unexpected roommates' what is the song playing when the title "unexpected roommates'" comes up on screen. It's like an r n b type Christmas song. It's starts with the lyrics "let me hear your Christmas cheer" thank u so so so much

Song from The City Season 1, Ep. 4

There is a song that plays after Whitney leaves the diner where she's having lunch with a co-worker and as they are showing the outside of DVF where she works. There is a techno beat with a female vocalist and she says:

"I was driving on the freeway of love, waiting for something to give"

When I Google this phrase, it brings up a Facebook page, a forwarding post (you know the ones where you forward a list of something and people fill a blank in, guess, copy and past). The point of the blog is to guess the name of the songs on someone's iPod based on the first line of the lyrics and the line above was listed. To me this means it is a song, I just don't know what. If someone could help identify, that would be great!

Does anybody know about the song in the episode 102 when Whtiney and Erin go out to a club to meet Jay and his friend. At the begining there is a song playin:

"all the women evewhere, put your hands up in the air, ...."

PLEASE HELP!?

Back