Unknown Rock Song

farbeyond

Sandman
Reaction score
Hi, I have a clip of a rock song and I don't know the title or artist. You can hear it here http://www.geocities.com/timthekiwi/unknown.mp3 just copy and paste into your browser and it will play. the guitars sound like rage against the machine and the vocals sound like pearl jam. any ideas? thank you

Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable.
The GeoCities web site you were trying to view has temporarily exceeded its data transfer limit. Please try again later.

Are you the site owner? Avoid service interruptions in the future by increasing your data transfer limit! Find out how.

Learn more about data transfer.

it works fine for me when i click on the link and I have dsl. maybe there is a problem with dial up, roadrunner or other servers.

Originally posted by proof@Feb 26 2006, 12:01 PM
Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable.
The GeoCities web site you were trying to view has temporarily exceeded its data transfer limit. Please try again later.

Are you the site owner? Avoid service interruptions in the future by increasing your data transfer limit! Find out how.

Learn more about data transfer.
That's my hott nerd. ;) :wub:

Well, I can hear it. It downloaded easily to my Window's Media. But, it's pretty unclear. The only line I caught was "...come back and hit you in the face..." and I could be totally wrong.

the lyrics go something like this......... i'll never forget this, i'm gonna console, i'm gonna control, is it, comes back and hits you straight in the face with your so self-centered, told you, would it be wise to go out with me, told you,your so self-centered, here with a bullet in ya ???????, here with a bullet in ya ........i'll never forget this, i had

digging up some old unanswered stuff. any ideas yet.

Back