X-Men 3 The Last Stand X3

crzynikki

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone who has seen the movie has noticed that the opening intro. music (when the title of the movie appears) is not on the soundtrack! Any ideas on how to find this missing music? Do they ever re-release soundtracks with the missing tracks?

Any help would be appreciated!

I don't know if this is true or not, but I found:

Q: What is the name of the song that plays during the credits? (from Pianoman in Boston, Ma. US)
A: More than likely it's an arranged suite of the themes that exist throughout the score. On the Varese Sarabande release, this cue isn't in its entirety; but the end of "The Last Stand" includes the music that accompanies the end titles (Directed by Brett Ratner, Screenplay by Zak Penn and Simon Kinberg, etc.). (thanks to nuts_score, Atlanta, GA)

Is this the same part you're asking about?

I'm looking for the music from the opening credits. I have the soundtrack, and throughout it, you can hear the same theme, but mixed differently. The opening theme sounds like a remixed version of the theme (The Last Stand) on the soundtrack. I don't know why they didn't put it on the soundtrack! It's frustrating not knowing what this mystery track is!

Thank you for your help, nathanalways21! I appreciate it!

Anyone else have any other information?

Back