Vehix.com Car Wash Commercial

Nascarfan15

Reaction score
there is a new vehix.com ad showing on the discovery channel. theres a woman and a dog in a car and both the dog and woman are looking out of the car. and in the background is this dog barking music. its kind of catchy and i was wonder if anyone knew what the song title is and who does it? ty for any help :D

I want to know the name of it also! I wonder if that's an actual song or if it's just used for Vehix.

didn't see the one you described, but i have another one, not sure it's the same tune ;)
Vehix.com 2006 TV commercial "car wash"

Hey, I looked all through the forum posts and was surprised to find that no one has asked about a Vehix.com commercial where there is a father and his baby son driving through a car wash. If anyone knows anything about the song, please let me know :)

Here's a link to the commercial on YouTube:

Originally posted by SuperHumanNick@Nov 21 2006, 08:31 PM
Hey, I looked all through the forum posts and was surprised to find that no one has asked about a Vehix.com commercial where there is a father and his baby son driving through a car wash. If anyone knows anything about the song, please let me know :)

Here's a link to the commercial on YouTube:
actually i posted it a couple of days ago ;)
http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=249702

Sorry, I somehow didn't catch that post. I saw the one about the other Vehix commercial with a dog, but didn't see yours. I sent the Morey Evans company an email, I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Hi Nicholas,

We do indeed concept and produce all of the Vehix TV spots - thank you for
the positive feedback. The spot you refer to is one of three recently
produced, all based on the same strategy. The music is original music
generated specifically for the spot.

-Krista

Krista Nicholson
VP \ Account Services
knicholson(at)moreyevans.com

This is the reply I got. Sorry guys, it's original music :(

Does anybody know where you can still watch this commercial on-line? I don't get why companies file copyright abuses when commercials are uploaded to YouTube. Isn't a bunch of people seeing an ad the whole point of it?

Back