This song that keeps playing in my head

Gussler

Pro Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what that song is called again by.... well whatever the band is called (I don't even remember) because there's this song stuck in my head.
I know it's some type of rock music, the title is this word that I don't even know, they keep saying it in the song, it's called "de... *something* ... ation" long word. The music video shows the band as a videogame most of the time, like sitting on the back of a gaint flying dragonfly, uuhm ... buildings falling over... they end of under the ground, under the earth's crust I believe, like the band is then complete, and that's the end of the video. That's all I remember. Everyone should know this one! :p

Magilune

Pro Member
Reaction score
It sounds like "Californication" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Yazoo

Reaction score
That song got stuck in my head for a while too, drove me nuts. Right now the song stuck in my head is U2's Vertigo

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hey do you ever get those "special" ads on your version of TIVO, on the main menu? Last week we had a U2 thing -- their iPod ad, latest video and something else.

dascoot

expat
Reaction score
:eek: !!!!!!

NO!!

Ours is just through Brighthouse, nothing fancy. :(

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
Aww... that stinks. I don't really know what it was on there for, or advertising. I just watched the iPod ad about a hundred times to drool over how sexy Bono is. :wub:

dascoot

expat
Reaction score
Shooooo you ain't kidding, woman. Irish men age like wine. :wub:

MeganJane

Pro Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by michelle@Feb 7 2005, 11:20 PM
Hey do you ever get those "special" ads on your version of TIVO, on the main menu? Last week we had a U2 thing -- their iPod ad, latest video and something else.
Yes! We get those! I don't usually go look at them though, I've got too much tivo'd that I need to watch. :lol:

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
I usually don't watch them either, but I saw U2 or iPod or something and I had to look.

dascoot

expat
Reaction score
*dances!*

*and dances again!*

Hey WAIT A SECOND! I'm not y'all's monkey. :p