The Real World Denver

Queen_N7

Reaction score
The song from the new Real World commercial on MTV is AMAZING...anyone know what it is?

Is it the one where they are playing Spin the Bottle? I want to know the song in that too.

saw it last night for the first time...would also like to know!!!

Does any one know what song is playing during the promo with the guy in the hot tub and he sees duplicates of all the girls?

Whats the song thats played during the Real World Denver commercial that has a black guy, Tyree, in a hot tub and lots of girls keep coming toward him saying, "Hey Tyree, can we join you?"

thanks

Originally posted by joeblanc@Oct 29 2006, 04:56 PM
"Perfume" by Sparks (I love love love this song right now sooo sexy!!)
No, this is a different Real World ad -- not using "Perfume".

Okie dokie, I'm trying to find the song from the commercial for The Real World: Colorado. I'm thinking it may have been made specifically for the show, but I'm not entirely sure. Anybody out there have any idea?

Which commercial? There are three MTV Real World Denver commercials out right now.

Does anybody know the song to the other Real World commercial (Not refering to Bamboo Shoots or the sparks)?

Anyone know the song in the Real World: Denver as where the lyrics are like "look at me" and they have everyone making out?

Its some newer one that some lyrics like "look at me, look at me, look at me" Perhaps somewhat "rap-ish".

Ah! It's the one where they're playing spin the bottle. Sorry! That's the only commercial for it I've ever seen. LOL!

Back