The Lord of the Rings The Two Towers

Jeff

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has come across a good version of this song for download. The reason I posted it here was because it was in the LOTR Two Towers trailer and I've been hooked ever since.

Ummm, I'm not sure waht you mean, the song's called Gothic power.

Hello again,

The music I am looking for is verly dramatic, I think most commonly used in what the subject of this thread states. I recall it in LOTR's trailers.

I actually have a sample of the music, used in this flash animation, which is actually quite entertaining. It's 2MB in total.

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but at least I provided a semi-fun link

If you could help me name this track, I appreciate it.
Cheers
Thx

Lord of the Mario Brothers

Well, the comments at the link itself seem to say the music comes from a LORD OF THE RINGS soundtrack. Have you tried emailing and asking the author of the Flash movie what music they used?

its from Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers the song name is:
Main Theme - Requiem for a Dream

the music you hear in that animation is Clint Mansell -Requeim for a Dream. It's on the soundtrack. but they ended up remixing it to a MUCH cooler version for the lord of the rings trailer (two towers). i found the newer mixed version on the internet and it was just called Requiem for a Dream Remix by Clint Manell

How odd, I just D/L'ed the Requiem For A Dream soundtrack the other day, er I mean my friend did.

I don't recall that song in the film, but someone mentioned they changed it up, so that might be why.

Cheers
Thx

yes strange

infact i heard that it was originally composed by hans zimmer only for the two towers trailer

how can they change the artist's name :blink:

I have heard this song before in a movie trailor, I can't remeber wich one though, I found a video on google video useing it and I can't get the song out of my head... can u help me?????

Click the LinkLink
If that dosn't work go to google video and serch : Beyin Mucizesi

"Requiem for a Tower" by Simone Benyacar / Dan Nielsen / Veigar Mairgersson
Based on "Requiem for a Dream" by Clint Mansell

I may be beating a dead horse, as 1000 other forums come to no conclusion on this subject...

Where can you get a copy of this song?

I managed to find it a couple years back. It goes for 6:35. I recently purchesed the Requiem For A Dream score and it wasnt on it so I gathered that it was custom made, based on the Requiem score

I am interested in finding the music used for the trailers for the Lord of the Rings movies.....i kno the music is on the theatrical trailer for the 2nd movie. I kno the music wasn't made just for The Lord of the Rings because i have heard it on other movie trailers.

Back