Sprite "Liquid Freedom" basketball court swimming pool

switchfoot21

Reaction score
Sprite "Liquid Freedom" basketball court swimming pool

Hey I'm trying to find the musc to an old ad, it's playing in Europe where I am right now. It is the Sprite Ad where there are all these people around a basketball court and it turns into a pool and they all start to dive into it. In the end a piece of music starts to play and I want to know what that song is. The ad is called "Liquid Freedom"
thanks-

Does anyone know who made that song in the commercial. Cause im pretty sure it is by some big name band i jus don't know who. Anyone?

I forgot to describe the commercial. Its the one when the guys are playing bball. And then all of the sudden a kid jumps into the court (I know sounds weird but...) then it turns into a pull and then everyone starts jumpin in it. Anyone know what I am talkin about. Let me know give me a holla.

Outdoor basketball court and the players jump "into" the court like it's a pool...song comes on and the lyrics say, "I'm falling away....with you"...

anyone...?

its by that HUMAN group. They do that song for stoli vodka commercial and the gmc commercial. If your lookin to download it I don't think your going to find it. They only do music for commercials, not whole tracks.

For anyone trying to find this song, you might as well just stop now because I found some information about the commercial and the music. The music was made exclusively for the ad by an unnamed Australian band for Human Worldwide and the band is yet to release it's first CD.

The Sprite commercial shows some young men jumping into a basketball court as if it is a swimming pool. The lyrics include "I'm falling away with you."

I have tried searching, but haven't found the correct song. Another post says it is by the Human group, but the ad they have is not the song I am looking for. Apparently there is a different song in the commercial depending on the country it is aired in. The one I am referring to is airing in the United States.

I have scoured the web in search of the name of the band/song but have found nothing. It is not Evermore, Magenta, or Muse as some people have suggested.

Any help is appreciated.

Coca-Cola's 1st email reply to my inquiry stated they weren't allowed to post downloads, even though I only asked for names. I emailed again, making it clear that I was only wondering about the names of the band/song. Unfortunately here's what I received:

Thank you for contacting The Coca-Cola Company, Mr. Cao. We appreciate your interest in our advertising.

It may surprise you to learn that the contractual agreements with our ad agencies and the talent prohibit the release of a band's identity without their prior consent. Unfortunately, consent has not been granted for this particular ad. We apologize that we cannot respond in a more positive way.

It was a pleasure hearing from you. If you have any additional comments or questions about our advertising, please feel free to contact us again. Best wishes!

Lesley
Industry and Consumer Affairs
The Coca-Cola Company

Anyone know the song for the sprite commercial where the players are all jumping in the pool that still looks like the bball court?

There is a commercial with guys jumping into water though the surface is a basketball court, the song playing has the lyrics "I'm falling away/awake, with you...)

for the love of god please help me!

Thank you for contacting The Coca-Cola Company. We are grateful for the opportunity to respond.

Some of the music in our ads is popular music available for sale as singles or albums, but some of it is original and recorded for the ad. The music soundtrack for this ad was created exclusively for us. It is not presently available for sale, and we do not have legal clearance to post it as a download.

I wish we had a different answer to give. Consumer feedback is important to us, so please feel free to contact us again whenever you have additional comments to share.

Steven
Industry and Consumer Affairs
The Coca-Cola Company

Hey all,

Does anyone know the song/artist featured in this ad. I believe it's about a year or so old. It's been featured like crazy now especially during the NBA playoffs on TNT. The commercial has a guy playing basketball with his friends. He jumps into a pool which was a basketball court. A male vocalist sings: "I'm falling away with you, as far as I ever knew....the commercial fades out with "I'm falling away with you"....Love this. If you know, please share!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks in advance.

thats myjam

if someone can tell me this song where the basketball court is a swimming pool. the song lyrics are "Im falling away w/ you" male voice singing.

All these people are jumping inside this swimming pool thats a basketball court.

Human Worldwide is a sound and music company with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Paris and Vienna. They compose music, engineer sound and mix existing tracks for film and television. In this case they recruited musicians to perform pieces for the Sprite TV commercial. Despite a significant desire among viewers, it doesn't look as though there's likely to be a full recording released. Not impossible. Just not likely.

http://theinspirationroom.com/daily/2005/sprite-basketball-pool/

Duncan
Australia

Hey everyone!

I dunno is it a new Nike's ad but here in russia we have it for the first time. What is the song from ad where folks play basketball and fall in the water. As I rememeber there were words like "I'm falling away..."

What is the song? Thanx!

Hi,

It's not for Nike but for Sprite
;)

"Falling Away" by Benjamin Pacheco (studio Human)

Composed just for the ad but free download on one of Sprite web site :)

yea... i know what youre talking about too... im trying to find the same song... i just found the song through limewire...

WHAT YOURE LOOKING FOR FROM THE NEW SPRITE COMMERCIAL = "Falling Away" by Evermore

Originally posted by sportsguy218@Dec 25 2007, 01:05 PM
[snip]

WHAT YOURE LOOKING FOR FROM THE NEW SPRITE COMMERCIAL = "Falling Away" by Evermore

Looks like the song wasn't released on iTunes or Amazon:

;)

The song is actually by Benjamin Pacheco...Evermore has bulletins on their myspace that this song wasn't done by them and Pacheco has about 5 versions on his page.

Pacheco

Back